Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day Sixteen

Draw Inspiration - Challenge Sixteen

My inspiration is Gardeniamarvally whom i met on the meez forum when i was 14 and she posted such beautiful art! She made me realize that art could be a career and not just a hobby. She encouraged me to buy a tablet and to draw everyday and that an art college might just be for me.

My other inspiration is loish whom my style is greatly modeled after. she was the first digital artist i discovered on dA. She embodied everything i wanted to be.

2 comments:

Aymaxxix said...

What an amazing inspiration
You have gifted hands
From Your Drawings I see you put much effort in it
May I ask if you if you could make a tutorial?
I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude v.v

Kuni said...

I am not entirely sure what I would put in a tutorial? And do you have some other way i can reach you if you have any questions?
And no you aren't being rude. I don't mind giving out tips. :)

Post a Comment

Yo, leave a comment if you know whats good for you! XD