Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day Eleven

Draw a Turning Point in Your Life - Challenge Eleven

A turning point in my life was went i got my first sketchbook. I used to doodle on anything and everything and my mom finally told me to get a book i could keep all my doodles in. I though that would only be the coolest thing ever, so dad took me to the store where i picked out my very first sketchbook!!! I started drawing more complicated pictures and doodled practically everyday. So if it weren't for that, i wouldn't have this blog or any of these pictures on my laptop hardrive. kinda funny/scary if you think about it.
The reason behind the Chibi-dibi-ness is that i use to draw like this ALL the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yo, leave a comment if you know whats good for you! XD