Friday, April 30, 2010

Mission


Ahh!! Line-art! It worked! It was a pain in the butt, but it was well worth it! Just look at the quality of the lines! I am so stoked! Previous line-art has never come out so well. Click on the image to see its SUPER quality! hehehehe Here's to getting even better! My most recent attempt in a finished picture: Panda                                                                                                                                                 I feel completely inspired to do all the main characters from Star Wars KOTOR. (Knights of the Old Republic) We will see how far this goes. Let's see, there is Jedi Bastila Shan, Jedi Jolee Bindo, Carth Onasi, Canderous Ordo, HK-47, the Wookie, Zaalbar, the utility droid T3-M4, and that annoying Jedi Cat-Girl thing, Juhani. This could be hard. One down, eight to go. yikes. With my schedule this might take awhile, what with a hockey game every night. I guess I better get started! On the Left is more Bastila, a work in progress.                                                                            Peace out!
Kuni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that would be so great! I hope you do them all! Mission turned out so great. I am glad she did, because she is my favorite character in the whole game.

What about the main-main character, Revan?

Kuni said...

I don't know. Revan looks different depending who is play...I look into it! Thanks for the comment!

Post a Comment

Yo, leave a comment if you know whats good for you! XD